Saturday, January 25, 2014

And we are off!


Goodbye US!
Circle lighting thingy
So…I squeeze all my stuff together…dash to camera store…get still camera and lens for Gopal, one of my Nepali students, (electronics are much cheaper in the US, and he needs one for his field work)….bought some smaller circle lighting thingys (which by the way…..I never used)….drive to my brothers place where I drop off my car…and ….I’M OFF!!!!

Hi UK!
So I start this with a cushion….a few short days in UK to …thank GOD!…practice using these magic bits. I have been working now for days pouring over manuals, and tutorials on the web. Now I gotta see if I can really pull this off. Off I go….trampsing around….and….um….now I am really scared. I have this little cheat sheet with me…..but… well. ITS HARD! ….Still….the more I practice….and this is pretty much all I did as long as there was daylight here…it got a ….little easier. I should note…I also began drinking more….beer here. Much more.

PS. I did practice before I got to the UK
…..some. 

My first practice character. Meet…. the UK cat.
While super cute…yeah…yeah…yeah…He sucked!
He simply would not take direction. Constant whining.
Always thought he knew what the better angle would
be which resulted in his near constant out of focusness.
This is when beer began to happen. After cat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment