Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nepal has my passport!

Ok. So…Jennifer…did you know that to travel outside of your list of cozy first world countries…that you will need a….VISA Jennifer?……What? …..Oh…Sure…of course I knew that! Everyone knows that!
(Note to self…bust ass and run to embassy’s ….NOW!)


Yes…I know they are not very….high.
Have application in hand…..check….head shots…check….money. (of course this will cost money)…struggle struggle…ok….check. Now to the embassy. I wonder if they just let anyone in off the street? Do you just ring the bell? Knock? Open door myself? (I did all three). I wonder if jeans are all wrong. Yes…jeans are all wrong. Have to look professional. Like Nepal would want me… at least in their embassy. Ok. Dress pants, dress shirt and heels. Great! ….later getting out of car…..heels? …….So….Jennifer…are you actually a girl? How come you  have never figured this out? How to walk in heels like you are not…. drunk. I think I might resemble Elaine from Seinfeld when she danced. That is what it looks like when I walk in heels. I look great when I am still. But it seems that in order to get to the embassy from my car…..I will have to move….my feet. Damn. God what I would give for moving sidewalks! Maybe no one is looking. Of course they all are. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment