Thursday, January 23, 2014

Visa's and poison?

INDIA!!
Nepal, India and Turkey 
in hand…now for 
Bangladesh!
India has come through! Got Visa today! Ran immediately to Bangladesh embassy…They say they will have it ready by Friday. Shit. That is soooo close!!!


Did you know babies can eat permethrin? …..Yes…I know….MAJOR topic switch
Spent last bits of eve coating all clothing and shoes in permethrin. Which they say…is safe for a baby to suck on. Uhuh. The tough part of this task is that I have to let them hang out and dry outside of my door….where…..the spider crickets live. Oh…are you not familiar with spider crickets? Well….. they are simply wrong…for earth….where Jennifer’s live anyway.  They are officially crickets…but they have crazy long thin legs that make them look like spiders and they have no…for some reason…any purposeful thought about where to jump next. For example, if the previous jump was north to south….you can be certain….the next will not be…they are going no where….they simply don’t care…they just wanna move…like f'ing popcorn. Random popping….it is …..rather …… horrifying. And because of the random nature….you can
The horrific spider cricket (source: wikipedia)
bet one will hit you if you happen upon them. And they LOVE my little outside nook where my door is. Which is great…when I get home after dark (which is when they come out)…and must use…yeah…my DOOR! Which means I get my key out….and close my eyes and tell myself to chill….chill…chill..pop…pop…pop. FUCK! Until I get inside. Oh man….please let them be gone when I get back from Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment