Saturday, March 8, 2014

Jennifer Speaks…but is without eyes

Ok. Here is a more semi normal post. Bit more serious. First try at recording semi video diary of days events. Skip if want to believe that Jennifer is a clean normal person. You will be shattered otherwise. 

I obviously didn't set up camera to "capture" me quite right. It seems based on my views of the other video diaries…..you may never see my eyes. I am a mouth. But….somehow that seems about right. Since that is what this blog is doing anyway…..espousing what comes out of my mouth. Had to break into two videos, so when number one rolls back to start point, you will have to move down page and start number two. Warning. Is from only the camera which is shit for audio. So will need to turn up to hear my meek voice at first. 





No comments:

Post a Comment