Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Oh Leonardo!!! You gave a hand up to Samantha (SATC reference). Can’t you do the same for this merry little band? ☺ And we don’t even need millions. We come cheap!

Source:Daily Star, Dhaka
So, I opened the Dhaka paper today to see….LEONARDO!

The secretary of the Foundation I run, Jacqueline, (Secretary as in board member sec who works ass off and does….um a ton of work) has tried many times to tweet to him to say…Hey! Don’t you care about the dolphins?  Well I just left Nepal where there are maybe TEN river dolphins left! I open the paper here in Bangladesh and I see the following article……MILLIONS. To …..I know you who have followed me will understand…MILLIONS…TO …….NEPAL TIGERS!!!!! FUCK!

Ok. I totally get we need the tigers….also…..I mean. What the hell would Jennifer write about in her Blog if there were no tigers? Right?

But…..wouldn’t helping to ….um fund a documentary on the plight of the little innocent river dolphin…who while I admit is a total ahole and almost impossible to film…but who means well….I am sure……where there is sometimes no alcohol to be had (referring to film maker not to dolphin…and by the way….extra points to the river dolphin if it does appreciate a good drink)….and where there is potential loss of life by docu film makers who really….ok. …who never reads the state department websites….but who…also means well?

Ok…Um pause
….Shit…I have been listening to grooveshark while writing this…singing along to…Katy Perry….guess what song!!!! (Hint…species we have been discussing…a lot…and …um Key Perry never sings about river dolphins….BUT…Hey! She should!!!)

Ok. So…where were we…Oh yeah…Um…Leonardo…so….yes…subliminal message…..river dolphins are awesome….particularly the ones in Asia…..AND….the best foundation working to preserve them is the…..that’s fine….go ahead and get a pen…..the Tropical Dolphin Research Foundation. :)
Film making tips also welcome….unless they are harsh (example of harsh….Get the F out of film making….yes….I think that would go under the list of harsh).  I would listen to the harsh by the way….. …because they are from Leonardo…. ….but just give me some warning so I can get a head start with the wine before I read.

 
And thus ends our day dream of getting our hero (yeah…Leo…that’s RIGHT….OUR HERO!) …. Coming to extend his hand and pull us up into the truck to help refurbish the church in manhattan. (For those of you lost….for the Love of God watch season 2 ep 5: four women and a funeral).

No comments:

Post a Comment