Tuesday, May 20, 2014

DHL rocks in Asia!!!

Soooo…..How should I play it this time? Bravado…check at the front door. “No…please you go first”….”I am fine to wait”….”No sir. No worries. …I am in
Just a simple blanket…made by local
craft people…yeah and maybe something…else…
probably a toy for a child, that is all. :)

(Photo: JLewis)
no rush…please take your time…I am just….poor innocent little girl who…umm..has just bought this cute scarf….and this cute blanket……isn’t is pretty….aren’t the craftspeople here amazing….and this city..(which by the way….actually does go down as one of top ten ever for me…honestly….I really want to go back…badly…I know….Calcutta? YES. Try it. )….and I am  super friendly and nice and sweet and…yeah also I have this little hard drive ….I need to send home. Please dear sir can you help?” Eyelash blink…blink….blink.….”I am just a sad little soul”….blink blink.


Response….(I swear to god)….”Mam”….”Come sit back here behind the counter and lets shoot the shit about America while I type up your order.” 

SCORE!!! DHL WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment