Monday, May 12, 2014

I….am…..magic..:)

Rickshaw bike driver succeeds. Now at train station.

I am once again reminded of being the odd man out…here alone by myself I get a lot of stares…. I would stare also if frosty the snowman got on a rickshaw and started travelling through my city. Right?!! You have to admit that would be pretty f’ing interesting to watch!

Source:www.railwayreservation.net
However, I am not hassled at all…which is such a relief compared to some of the other places I have been. Where they are in your face immediately. No one does that here. I get to do what I need to do.


I now have a six hour ride to Patna, and….I still have DB. And…I don’t wanna know what my options are on this train. Mind over matter….mind over matter. I am magic….for six hours. I …am….magic….


No comments:

Post a Comment