Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THE…LAST malaria pill!!!!

Malaria pills can be shitty. Why? Well…some make you nauseous….some make you semi high…a bad high I should add. I have had the bad high ones before. But….They are obviously better than malaria. Or ….this is what I understand.

The very last Malaria Pill!!!! (Photo: JLewis)
So as I am back from malaria ridden places, I am thinking about saying fuck it for the rest of my malaria pills. I tell another regular malaria pill taking friend who reminds me about basic biology…which I …maybe didn’t pay attention to…as much as I should of…while an undergrad. This friend mentioned…um….you gotta keep taking these BECAUSE….you may still have this malaria stuff in your system. Oh. Ok. Also…as per this friends previous directions…I got the most expensive ones (8 bucks a pill…which as my doctor also said….money…or death…which do you prefer?) so…might as well chuk em all down. Here’s to the last of these mothers! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment