Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Why Jennifer will document stuff…outside of war zones…PART II

Watch as Jennifer with her camera, and her mouth….quietly…um..sort of…disembowels an innocent Rebel soldier….who is seemingly misplaced….in the year 2014….as Jennifer and many children and other town folk (I should add) easily forget they are in a war and begin to feel an intense responsibility to work as critics of the war. We are a demanding audience.



I should add that it worried me also that the soldier….seemed to “check” the situation by putting his face directly in front of the barrel. Correct me if I am being inappropriate…oh who am I kidding…..exactly….when has that ever stopped me?…….but my thoughts when watching this went directly to a Bugs bunny cartoon with Yosemite Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment