Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On the road again!


Ticket to.....Adventure? 
Brief refresher….wanted to make documentary…sold soul…bought camera…off I went…filmed…filmed…filmed….filmed. Came back home….looked at footage….started editing….sat back in chair….looked again at screen….sighed…Went and laid down to stare at the ceiling for a bit…..got up to get more wine…..flossed my teeth…..then checked my sock to see if there was any more soul left to sell to the devil. 

What was the problem? I had discovered I needed more film. Yep. I know! As a newbie…I suppose this might be bound to happen. Or something was…bound to happen… right? Good news though! I had not just tried my first open heart surgery…or built any type of aircraft currently attempting to fly. Then we’d have some serious worries right? Nothing I had done could kill anybody. I think. 

So…guess where we are all gonna head again? And by all.. I do mean me…and my one Blog reader that freakish cat that lives next door. You and me cat! We are going back to Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment