Monday, May 5, 2014

"Jennifer you can eat that! YOU ….WILL ….EAT ….THAT!"

Ok. So…the biggest offensive thing I have found I can do in Asia is to refuse food offered.

I know….I have talked about this before….And I get it.…but does it always have to be f’ing carbs! Or water from the gdamn well? Or ….during one of my DB days?
Of course it does!!!

Multiple times I have learned this lesson….or rather maybe I should say….I saw the lesson…if I had learned, then in theory….it should not have been a problem anymore.…but I am so ingrained in saying no to carbs and snacks in my normal life….that I keep forgetting. And today my DB was horrible the second half of the day. I just wanted to lay down…but was trapped in multiple locations filming.


Source: www.bolokids.com
So all day I am biting my lip during the waves of pain in hopes that I will not have to dash out to be sick and of course…here comes another snack. I automatically say no thank you….Dangit…SHIT…I FORGOT…NO REFUSALS!…..JUST TAKE A NIBBLE AND PUT DOWN….walk away….no trouble…too late. Immediate disappointment from the people who brought me to this location. They all paused….then the oldest one says to me….“You can eat this!" He says firmly….”you must accept this snack!”….ok Yes…theoretically….my body is built to consume food…and should under all normal conditions/situation….but today? Eh? Not so much….Don’t you guys understand? ……Stern looks from everyone….FINE….I WILL EAT…..THIS!! (wimper inside)

No comments:

Post a Comment