Sunday, May 4, 2014

More interviews and dinner


Spent day in interviews in multiple spots with both Sunil and Subhasis. Then had whole lab over to hotel to have dinner with me in the restaurant there. It was a really nice evening and it gave me the chance to get more footage of them in a more relaxed setting. While I can’t reveal everything, I can say that this group of people have some of the most if not the most difficult circumstances under which to try and conserve this species, and they have done what they can smart and with excellent diplomacy. I am over the top impressed with them and their work and their story. And feel honored to have been given the chance to share this time with them. I will leave this place dedicated to making sure I do everything in my power to help them in any way that I can.

Dinner in Bhaglapur (Photo: JLewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment