Saturday, February 1, 2014

Airports…..SUCK

Internet…was actually available here…if you know how to get it
So…I am trapped on the side of the wall where you check in. In everywhere but the US….you cannot go to your gate until about an hour before your flight. And as it turns out…for most airports…this NON gate waiting area…SUCKS! And many times…at least in Asia….they will not provide the internet passwords until you get to the other side of this wall! Which also many times….is twenty feet from where you sat for hours on the other side of the wall. I have no idea why…but they are steadfast at protecting this. 

I am exhausted…falling asleep…no internet to placate me. Finally get to the "other" side, when I learn that the damn password which I could have easily used just on the other side of the wall was TERMINAL. I don’t know why it upset me so. But….well….I was tired. And there was no beer there. OR diet coke. Or real food. Just cookies, cokes, chips and three year old Cadbury…(available at every location throughout
Asia carbs. (Photo: JLewis)
Asia).
 

My questions are these: 1) why is America and England selling them old cokes (always glass bottles…worn like they came from the 1970’s with almost no carbonation
left inside) and old Cadbury (white on edges)….and…2) where in the world would we have so much of these things that we could not sell it all and had three plus yr old stockpiles? There is an interesting documentary there!


No comments:

Post a Comment