Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ok…So…I guess making a documentary means…..filming….stuff….with….things.

Alright…so. Now that I have made this commitment…where to start? 

I have no clue. Classes seem to be a good idea….books?

Turns out that I am super lucky and just won jackpot for being in best place in US for docu training/classes (DC metro area). I know! Why DC?  I still have absolutely no idea. Maybe because of all the organization headquarters here? Maybe because policy happens here??????

I did a little searching on the internet and found I can take classes or attend workshops and screenings on almost every day across this next month! Score!  

Here are the books I found to help me learn how to build the space shuttle. I think that they are PERFECT FOR ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment