Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Well what do you know? I need glasses!

So I start practicing this week following my friend Maribeth around and her dogs with my camera. We go to a mall and she makes a comment….it seems I am standing freakishly while I film……holding the camera way far away from me. What is up with me? (she asks). …….Well!….Miss Know it all!….I can’t see the monitor unless I hold it…..hmmm. ….this distance in front of me…..meaning….closer I cannot focus….so….OK. PROBLEM! Jennifer!!!!……Can blind people film?!!!! ……Oh no!


I have to 
bite the bullet and for the very first time… ……buy a pair of glasses…. SO I CAN FILM IN FOCUS! ….pretty important….most likely….I would guess….I mean they never mention this in the books or advice (must get shot…in focus)….but something tells me…..somehow…..they think you the film maker will understand this…point. 

Ok
…so for those of you who have already started to yell at the screen about the diapsomething….Yes I am aware….the normal viewfinder for still shots can be adjusted to your f’ed up eyes….but NOT the screen on the back which you MUST use to see what is being filmed. Oh Man! Foiled by a camera! I wonder if this will help with my ghetto look 
I am going for to avoid hassle…which is…… Who knows if this is a man or a woman?….. . Will post photos later so you can decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment